My work has been climbing the ranks on OneEyeland’s ranking system for most accepted and best images. Currently I am sitting at #3 of all their photographers Worldwide for this month! I am honored that my work has been so well received amongst such a talented group of image creators.
For those who are not familiar with OneEyeland… It is very different kind of web portal featuring the works of some of the worlds very best photographers.
Images must pass a rigorous editing process and only the best are excepted after being judged by a Jury of 5 members who evaluate images on 5 parameters.
1. CONCEPT – Is it more than a pretty picture? Is there an idea behind the image?
2. POINT OF VIEW – How fresh is the point of view?
3. CRAFT – What is the level of finish of the image in terms of execution?
4. EVOCATIVENESS – Does the image evoke many stories? Or is it linear?
5. MEMORABILITY – Does the image stick in the head even after you see several other images?
All the parameters are judged on a 1-10 scale by the members.
Then the score for the image is tabulated.
If the score is above 30, an image is shortlisted for consideration.
Then all 5 members take a vote on whether the image is worthy of being inducted into One Eyeland.
If 3 or more than 3 say YES, then the image is selected.
Sometimes, some images lose out after being shortlisted.
It is highly possible, that some of your images, may have been shortlisted, but didn’t make the final cut.
The jury at One Eyeland, try their best to be objective.
You can link directly to my images on OneEyeland by clicking here